1. Responsible for export/import airline operation.
2. Build-up and maintain relationship with customers in the local market.
3. Supervise local cargo business.
4. Coordinate with relevant parties to accomplish flight operation.
5. Handling of cargo irregularities and deal with customers’ complaints.
6. Management of station ULD and accessories control.
7. Perform other related duties as assigned.
8. Work Location: Chubu Centrair Airport / Fukuoka Airport / New Chitose Airport / Naha Airport
1. Shift work (based on an eight-hour workday between the hours of 00:00 and 24:00, with actual work shifts determined by flight schedules.)
2. Holidays: The days off for public holidays according to the Japanese government shall be scheduled according to shift schedules.
3. Leave: Including but not limited to Annual Leave, Summer Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave and Menstrual Leave.
1. Basic Salary: JPY 220,000-400,000
*Employee shall undergo a 3 month probationary period upon hire.
2. Bonus: Summer bonus and winter bonus
3. Allowance:Including but not limited to meal allowance, airport allowance, position allowance, family allowance and transportation subsidy as applicable.
1. The Company will enroll employees in social insurance as required by law.
2. Employee Flight Ticket Benefit
1. Bachelor’s Degree or comply with the same level.
2. Minimum 2 years’ working experience. Experience in the air cargo industry is a plus.
3. Be able to work in shifts.
4. Excellent command of spoken and written Japanese and English.
5. Driving License for automobiles.
6. Possess the legal right to work in Japan.
a. Familiar with local air cargo market.
b. Posses air cargo export/import operation experience
c. Obtain Dangerous Goods training record
d. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.