Nagoya Cabin Crew Recruitment Day – Flight Attendant
Date: 11 January 2020 (Saturday)
Venue: I.M.Y – 5/F, 3 Chome-7-14 1F Aoi, Higashi Ward, Nagoya, Aichi 461-0004 Japan
Reception Opens: 9:00am to 2:00pm
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the safety and security in the cabin, demonstrate the safety guideline to the passengers;
- Deliver in-flight meals and recommend duty free products to the passengers;
- Work as a team to deliver customer services activities to fulfill the passengers’ needs and enquiries.
- Minimum age of 18;
- Degree holder or above;
- Minimum arms reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Japanese;
- TOEIC with 600 score or equivalent;
- Vibrant and energetic;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Possess a positive and customer-oriented attitude;
- Self-motivated and energetic team player;
- Candidates with no cabin crew experience are also welcome;
- Willing to relocate to Hong Kong.
For interview reservation, please click “APPLY NOW”.
Advertised: 28 Nov 2019 China Standard Time