- Home Base: Tokyo.
- Training Venue: STARLUX Operation Center (Taoyuan, Taiwan) which will be specified in onboard notification.
- Possess the legal right to work in Japan.
- Education: Graduated from domestic or foreign colleges/universities recognized by MEXT.
- English proficiency: Must provide a transcript or certificate of English proficiency test. Minimum score requirements:
Remarks:You are suggested to provide the up-to-date English proficiency transcript/certificate even there is no restriction to its expiration date. The interview qualification will be voided if you are unable to offer a valid English proficiency transcript/certificate on the date of onsite interview.
- TOEIC (Listening & Reading)-600
- EIKEN-Grade 2
- TOEFL iBT-64
- TOEFL ITP-480
- Linguaskill -145
- Arm reach of 210 cm while standing on tiptoes for carrying out cabin safety duties.
- Vision: At least 0.1 without glasses/contact lenses; over 1.0 with glasses/contact lenses.
- Be able to participate training in Taiwan during FEB ~ APR 2023.
- Be able to commute to Narita International Airport within 90 minutes by public transportation.
- Application Period: July 5 ~ 26, 2022.
- Application Method: Online. Please visit STARLUX career website (https://careers.jx-starlux.com/CabinCrew) for more information.
- A successful application requires uploading a video via YouTube. The details are as below.
- Film a self introdution video both in English and Japanese for 30 seconds on each.
The whole video is not exceeded 1 minute.
- Make sure your whole face is facing the camera, and your upper body is in the middle of the screen. This video presents the best of you, including light, angle, pixels and the content.
- Fill the URL of your video link in the column of “Video URL Link”.
- Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
Required Documents for Onsite Interview
- Japanese Citizen: Driving License or passport.
Non-Japanese Citizen: Permission for Permanent Residence.
- Degree of highest level of education.
- Transcript or certificate of English proficiency test.
- Personal Data Use Agreement with interviewee’s signature (the blank pdf form will be provided via invitation email for interviewee’s downloading).
- Please provide original copies of all the aforementioned documents. They will be returned upon verification except Personal Data Use Agreement. Any missing documents may result in disqualification for interview.
- interview invitations will be sent to shortlisted applicants.
- Estimated Date of Onsite Interview: September 6~8, 2022
- Venue of Onsite Interview: To be decided. (In Tokyo)
- The confirmed interview date and time will be shown in the interview invitation.