1. Supervise and monitor on-site situation and performance.
2. Conduct training/audit programs in line with Company policies.
3. Handle irregularities and complaints occurring from handling process.
4. Report non-compliances and suggest corrective methods.
5. Manage and control operating resources.
6. Review and analyze station operation costs.
7. Ensure sufficient and adequate on-site staffing.
8. Assist with station’s general affairs and administration duties.
9. Achieve Company goals and collaborate seamlessly with team.
10. Perform other related duties as assigned.
11. Work Location: Chitose Airport / Naha Airport / Fukuoka Airport / Kansai Airport / Narita Airport
1. Shift work (based on an eight-hour workday between the hours of 00:00 and 24:00, with actual work shifts determined by flight schedules.)
2. Holidays: The days off for public holidays according to the Japanese government shall be scheduled according to shift schedules.
3. Leave: Including but not limited to Annual Leave, Summer Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave and Menstrual Leave.
1. Basic Salary: JPY 220,000-400,000
*3 month probationary period is required.
2. Bonus: Summer bonus and winter bonus.
3. Allowance: Meal Allowance, Airport Allowance, Position Allowance, Family Allowance, overtime pay, transportation subsidy …etc.
1. The Company will enroll employees in social insurance as required by law.
2. Employee Flight Ticket Benefit
1. Hold a bachelor’s degree.
2. Minimum 2 years’ working experience. Experience in airport passenger service or ground handling is a plus.
3. Can work rotating shifts including night shifts, public holidays, Saturdays and Sundays.
4. Depending on business and operation necessity, may be asked to work overtime.
5. Willing to travel to other work locations or cities to support operations as necessary.
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
7. Excellent command of spoken and written Japanese and English.
8. Possess the legal right to work in Japan.
9. Preferred: Possess airside/landside working knowledge and is familiar with operational systems of Amadeus Altéa Suite: CM, FM, ARD Web and WorldTracer, etc.
10. Understanding of Mandarin will be a plus.