1. Handle reservation and ticketing.
2. Handle contacts from customers and provide solutions to their travel needs.
3. Liaises with other departments as a sales team and airport office to generate outstanding customer service.
4. Ensure safekeeping, control and proper usage of accountable documents.
5. Ensure urgent cases are handled timely.
6. Offer a high level of customer service.
7. Demonstrate clear, cheerful, and courteous verbal and written communication using appropriate grammar, tone, and pronunciation.
8. Perform other tasks as assigned by Customoer Service Supervisor.
9. Work Location: Tokyo
1. Shift work (based on an eight-hour workday between the hours of 8:00 and 18:00.)
2. Holidays: Follow public holidays as announced by the Japanese government.
3. Leave: Including but not limited to Annual Leave, Summer Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave and Menstrual Leave.
1. Basic Salary: JPY 220,000-400,000
*3 month probationary period upon hire.
2. Bonus: Summer bonus and winter bonus
3. Allowance: Including but not limited to meal allowance, airport allowance, position allowance, family allowance and transportation subsidy as applicable.
1. The Company will enroll employees in social insurance as required by law.
2. Employee Flight Ticket Benefit
1. Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required
2. 2+ years of customer service experience.
3. Microsoft Office skills
4. Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
5. Resourceful, skilled in problem-solving and able to handle difficult/stressful situations
6. Written and spoken fluency in Japanese, ability to communicate in English
7. Depending on business and operation necessity, may be asked to work on weekends, public holidays, outside of regular business hours or overtime.
8. Possess the legal right to work in Japan
a. Previous airline experience preferred
b. Demonstration of skills and knowledge in Amadeus systems.
c. Fluency in Mandarin.